Dear students, when you see this topic, it means that I have started writing long and poisonous articles again~haha
Although I have only played with dozens of smart bracelets, most of mainstream products have been in contact with them, and I have paid attention to new product trends, so this time I dare to create a big topic, share my opinions about smart bracelets and recommend a few products that I personally think are good, I hope they will help students who have a need to purchase~
One. Development of a smart bracelet
Let me first talk about evolution of smart bracelets in my experience. In just a few years, bracelet has gone from "retarded" of time to "smart" of today. Everything, of course, decline of giants is also inevitable, and this is quite interesting.
1. Stage 1: one sensor
Smart wristbands at this stage only have a built-in three-axis accelerometer, which has very simple functions and can only display very limited content using LEDs. It's more like a pedometer bracelet on waist.
While it is impossible to ascertain who made first smartband, Jawbone and Fitbit have made a lot of contributions to manufacturers that have really promoted smartband concept and made consumers understand and accept it. Many people started their acquaintance with smart bracelets from most classic models of these two brands, UP2 and Flex, and design of these two products had a profound impact on domestic "zhai factory". traces of imitation at a later stage.
The first Jawbone and Fitbit smart bracelets do not have a display, but only use a few LEDs for status prompts. The functions are only step counting and sleep recording, and accuracy is not very high. But it is still a big seller, taking a huge share smart bracelet market.
Besides these two manufacturers, Shine bracelet, owned by Misfit, a start-up company founded by former Apple CEO, is also very popular due to its excellent industrial design, but this company's product line and experience is rather strange. Let's talk later~
Another product I have to mention during this period is Nike+ FuelBand. Although this product was released by Hook in early 2012, it is still very good then and now, especially clear white ice version. Liangsao, which can't help but take a closer look. Although production has been discontinued for many years, various refurbished foreign-made cars are still sold on Taobao, which is a testament to its popularity. However, FuelBand was not as popular as Fitbit and Jawbone. Even second-generation product FuelBand SE, released in late 2013, mainly added a rough sleep function. In its second year, Nike abandoned hardware and focused on creating Nike+ software. . If we had insisted on innovation and survived at that time, I believe that we would definitely have a large market share.
Products at this stage also have many problems in terms of quality control. For example, Jawbone's UP was recalled due to battery issues after its launch, and later UP2 was also shrouded in a three-month curse, and Fitbit Force is allergic. There is also a lot of noise (I chose lightest one in picture, click here to see heavier one), there are also issues such as FuelBand button failure, Misfit Shine core is easy to lose, etc.
Although at that time there was only one sensor in bracelet under banner of health, it is undeniable that if you insist on exercising according to its prompts, it can indeed be effective, but boring prompts cannot bring enough motivation. users.
2. Step Two: Pulse and Message Reminder
When consumers stop counting steps and don't bother putting on a bracelet while sleeping, bracelet has moved on to next step. At this stage, smart bracelet improves casual and sports scenes respectively.
A. For everyday use, smart bracelet uses a black and white or color display and can receive calls, text messages, WeChat and other message reminders from mobile phones. If you just add a screen to view data and time, I personally would like to put such a product at first stage, because it does not solve user pain points. When a push message is entered, bracelet becomes an extension of mobile phone. Users no longer need to hold their mobile phone in their hands and check it often because they are afraid of missing important messages. The role of bracelet becomes secondary. mobile phone screen On a crowded bus, it is much more convenient to turn your wrist to look at a bracelet than to look at a phone in your pocket. This is also feature I use most on smart bracelets and smart watches.
However, you can't just buy a bracelet with a message reminder function. The screen size and resolution will affect display effect and number of words on one screen. The handling of long messages is also different. Some of them manually scroll through pages. Some scroll the screen automatically, and some just show only one screen and extra text... Sorry, please take out your mobile phone to read it.
Representative products at this stage are Garmin Vivosmart and Sony Dafa SmartBand Talk. The former uses an OLED touch screen, while latter uses an e-ink curved screen. One of these two brands is a professional manufacturer of sports equipment, and other is a giant in field of information technology. With existing accumulation of technology and strong financial position, they have entered smart wearable device market with a low entry barrier. These are companies that started with smart devices. bracelets. It's incomparable. I'll talk more about this later when I analyze styles of product line from different manufacturers.
Although message reminder is a very practical function, after all, bracelet is limited in size, screen cannot be made very large, and display content is relatively small, even if load on one screen can be increased. by increasing screen resolution of number of words, but this will greatly affect readability, so for users with frequent messages on mobile phones, it is more appropriate to buy a smart watch to read messages.
B. For sports scenes, one accelerometer is suitable for a very limited number of elements, mainly for running and hiking. From my previous horizontal benchmark comparison, we can see step count accuracy of each product. good and bad:
It can be seen from table above that a relatively high accuracy can only be achieved at a standard tempo. So in addition to inaccurate step count, post-workout data also has a more inaccurate mileage calculated based on number of steps. For subjects such as gym aerobics or strength training and ball games, smartband's accelerometer can play a very small role in sports statistics and recommendations. Relying on heart rate monitoring during exercise is a relatively scientific training method, and it is applicable to a wide range of exercise types, so heart rate smart bracelets have become next hot spot. There are two types of such products: one is used with a traditional heart rate monitor, which can display real-time heart rate on bracelet; other is a direct heart rate wristband with a built-in optical heart rate monitor. .
A heart rate monitor with a heart rate monitor can be seen as a product of a traditional heart rate watch bracelet. Heart rate measurement is carried out by connecting an external heart rate monitor with ANT + or Bluetooth protocol. The data is relatively accurate. It is also implementation of early heart rate bracelets. The representative product is Polar Loop. Loop is one of first wristbands on market to support heart rate monitors. The Bluetooth heart rate monitor can display real-time heart rate on LED matrix screen, as well as give users exercise recommendations.
Now, photoelectric bracelets for measuring pulse are widely used. The most common way is to measure heart rate on wrist using green LED inside bracelet. Some of them can only measure pulse at rest, and some - in continuous mode. Continuously. heart rate measurement only makes sense in sports scenes. However, stability of photoelectric heart rate sensor is not as good as that of traditional heart rate belt, and it is easily affected by factors such as sweat, skin color, light, and shaking. Therefore, many manufacturers have optimized these unstable parameters. factors such as adding a lens hood, using dual green LEDs or three green LEDs, and dual color LEDs. Despite this, accuracy of an optical heart rate monitor varies from person to person. For example, accuracy of several models I have used seems to be good, but other runners with same device say it is not very accurate, so it is recommended to test it before purchase. It should be noted that although many domestic and foreign manufacturers have been producing photoelectric heart rate monitors since last year, there are very few reliable ones, especially domestic brands should be careful. The representative product of this type of bracelet is Mio Alpha. This bracelet was most widely recognized optical heart rate monitor at that time. It can carry out continuous heart rate measurement, and its performance is relatively stable, so that Adidas, Garmin, TomTom and other major brands use products Mio's Optics. However, there is no room for development with other components, and it will be very passive once addiction occurs, which is why Garmin and TomTom use their own optical heart rate monitors in their second generation products. In my personal experience, effect is similar. Same accuracy but more features like blood oxygen measurement and 24-hour resting heart rate recording.
3. Third stage: multi-sensor and intelligent system
Although practicality of smart bracelets in second stage has been greatly improved, advent of smart watches with larger screens, sensors, more functions and richer functions in this period has had a significant impact on smart bracelets, so smart bracelets to integrate more The number of sensors and smart system equipment have been greatly enhanced, but disadvantage is that battery life is greatly reduced, and it can change from charging once a week in first stage to charging once a day.
Since then, lines between smart bracelets and smart watches have become increasingly blurred. In fact, at first stage, some bracelets adopted style of watches, so smart bracelets and watches were initially stupidly incomprehensible.if you want to tell difference, you can only judge by shape, but it doesn't matter, or Use my stochastic teacher's mantra "it doesn't have to"~
When heart rate function is integrated, GPS and other sensors are taken for granted. The heart rate bracelet is mainly designed for sports scenes. To deal with onslaught of professional sports watches, it needs to have more sensors, so GPS is not available. One missing feature, with GPS and heart rate, smart bracelet can already compete with an entry-level GPS heart rate monitor, and with addition of such sensors, like barometer, light sensor, temperature, ultraviolet rays, etc., it can realize more comprehensive data monitoring and more obvious competitive advantage. The representative product is Microsoft wristband, which is known as a generation artifact. It integrates various sensors, including GPS and a heart rate sensor.
While smart bands at this stage can accurately record exercise data and receive notifications from mobile phones, they are still not "fun" enough for consumers. Customizable, if you can change screen style and install application, it will be much more interesting to be realized by intelligent system. If embedded multi-sensor is a bottom-up upgrade, then smart system is a top-down penetration based on mature smartwatches. Therefore, most of these products come from large IT manufacturers that already have smart watch products. Due to their strong financial and technical strength and high brand awareness, released wristbands are relatively mature and easily accepted by market. The representative of this type of products is Samsung Gear Fit 2, which uses Samsung Tizen operating system + 1G dual-core processor + 512MB RAM + 4G ROM + Super AMOLED curved color touch screen, built-in GPS, barometer and optical heart rate monitor. , just look at configuration Almost same as smart watch of same period.
4. Step Four: Mobile Payment
This stage can be reached without going through first three stages. It is an inevitable product of mobile payment environment. The technical threshold is not too high, but there are additional political restrictions. Now we are going through initial stages of this stage, there are already bracelets on market that can be used to swipe buses, but paying for bus fares is only a small branch of mobile payments, roughly speaking, they have a special form. bus cards His true power has yet to be revealed. I remember saying that last year will be year that optical heart rate monitor will fail, then this year will be year that GPS bracelet will fail, and next year, I think it will be year that payment bracelet will fail. out of service. Solution There will be a payment security solution by then. Banks It's no longer limited, and UnionPay could drive smart wearable manufacturers crazy just by promoting cloud-based QuickPass.
Two. Summary of major brand product lines
After analyzing development history of smart bracelets, I selected ten representative smart bracelet brands and listed their bracelet lines one by one so that students can compare and refer to them when purchasing. (The following rankings are in no particular order)
Jawbone wasn't designed as a smartband, but smartband made it popular. The early form of paperclip got a lot of attention, but there were more or less quality control issues, but I've always liked its application. It should be regarded as one of most beautifully designed and best-processed smart wearables I've used. That's why I sometimes recommend buying other products, even if quality control isn't consistent.
Jawbone's product positioning has always been geared towards fitness and everyday use. This is a fashion line. She has never had a screen and loves to skip tickets...
(1) UP: Jawbone's first smartband was taken off shelves shortly after its launch due to power issues.
(2) UP2: Second generation product after UP improvement, UP is still printed on packaging, paperclip shape, physical button operation, LED display status, and data synchronization via headphone jack. It has features such as step counting, sleep monitoring, smart vibration alarm and sedentary reminder. Wrapped in a three month spell.
(3) UP24: upgraded version of UP2, supports Bluetooth 4.0, no need to connect phone to sync data. It's still a paperclip shape and looks better. The shadow of three-month curse had largely dissipated.
(4) New UP2:upgraded version of UP24, function is almost same, size is almost halved, and paperclip shape is changed to look more like a traditional bracelet.
(5) UP3: released before new UP2, appearance is same as new UP2, with addition of a temperature sensor and a bioelectrical impedance sensor, which can monitor body temperature, heart rate in state rest. , voltage and ambient temperature . It was also cute to call yourself "the most advanced in industry" when it was released~
(6) UP4: Based on UP3, added an NFC chip to support mobile payments. Other functions and appearance are basically same as UP3.
(7) UP Move: The product released at same time as UP3 is very similar to Misfit Shine. It uses CR2032 batteries, 12 LEDs to display time and exercise progress, and a step counter. and sleep monitoring. Central physical buttons enhance playability by focusing on low frequencies.
Original-level smart wearable device manufacturer, first producing on-ear pedometers, and later began making bracelets and watches. The shape design is relatively rigid, but it has greatly influenced domestic factories, and there are quite a few products that copy Flex shape. Its products are positioned for fitness and professional sports, with more recent products adding optical heart rate and GPS. At some point, I suffered from an allergy to bracelet.
(1) Flex: simple in appearance, it has functions of step counting, sleep monitoring and vibrating alarm. It uses multiple LEDs to show status and progress of exercises. There are no physical keys, and control is carried out by tap. Its appearance and principle of operation were borrowed by subsequent products.
(2) Force: added physical buttons and a small LCD screen to display time and data. They can be used as watches. They have a built-in altimeter and can record amount of climbed. However, due to allergies, door was blocked, I remind you.
(3) Load: vest version of Force, appearance and function are almost same.
(4) Charge HR: The heart rate version of Charge, which has a built-in photoelectric heart rate sensor, can continuously measure heart rate and slightly more than Charge.
(5) Splash: it is equipped with a large monochrome touch screen, built-in GPS, optical heart rate monitor, altimeter, electronic compass and light sensor, and can also receive push messages on a mobile phone. It is much larger, more like a watch.
(6) Alta: An upgraded version of Charge with a large monochrome touch screen, a metal body and an interchangeable wristband that can receive message reminders from mobile phones.
(7) Blaze: is actually a watch with a color touch screen, optical heart rate monitor and several sports modes.
Taking advantage of Apple's halo, this brand has attracted many consumers with its excellent industrial design, so that appearance of products of several generations has not changed, and new products only change material and algorithm of bracelet. , Latest Ray It's finally changed, but stick doesn't look as good as it used to. I've always been surprised that bike and swim algorithm upgrades had to be implemented into older products via firmware updates, but Misfit has been promoted over and over again as new products and hardware hasn't been updated, which is why Fossil is still using $2.6 billion in acquisitions. I must say that making money playing fashion is really easy. But this is somewhat exaggerated, because in addition to bracelet, Misfit also has products such as smart light bulbs and smart mattresses, which are quite innovative in terms of innovation.
(1) Glitter: Misfit's first generation product is made from aircraft-grade aluminum oxide and is shaped like a flying saucer. The cutting technology is very exquisite, and industrial design is very similar to an apple. In terms of functions, it can count steps and track sleep. Pressing body will display approximate time and exercise progress with 12 LEDs. The CR2032's battery life of up to half a year is also a highlight.
(2) Flash: A simplified version of Shine, price is cheaper, shell is made of carbonized polyester, volume is thicker, and shell is also a physical button, which can realize more advanced operations.
(3) Flash Link: Same function as Flash, but it has a back clip instead of a wrist strap, and price is lower than Flash.
（4）Speedo Shine: The product launched with Speedo only adds a swimming algorithm based on Shine and estimates number of laps and swimming distance using accelerometer, while other remains unchanged.
(5) Shine 2: An improved version of Shine, appearance remains same, but thickness is thinner. 12 LEDs also support single color to support 16 million colors and added three-axis magnetometer and mobile phone messages Vibration reminder function.
(6) Flash Cyclist: Based on Flash, only cycling algorithm is added, which can record cadence, distance, speed, and other data while fixed on shoe, and rest remain unchanged. .
(7) Ray: The shape of classic flying saucer has become a metal rod, but functions are still basic and button battery is still used. There is no screen and only one LED.
The brand is also a veteran in smart wearables. He released a smart bracelet with a built-in optical heart rate monitor a long time ago, but there are very few such bracelets. like body fat scales and thermometers., sphygmomanometer, awakening light are available. But most famous has to be the ultra-high-priced Activité smartwatch. The company was acquired by Nokia this year for 170 million euros.
(1) Pulse Ox: it is equipped with a monochrome touch screen, optical heart rate monitor, can record number of sleep steps, measure heart rate and blood oxygen saturation, but can only be performed by touching sensor with a finger on rear panel Single measurement of heart rate. The earliest product was called Pulse. Later, blood oxygen monitoring was added to Pulse O2. Pulse may also add this feature via a firmware update. Now official website uniformly calls it Pulse Ox.
(2) Go: is similar to Misifit Flash, uses e-ink screen to display richer content, supports step counting and sleep, and can automatically detect exercise type such as running. and swimming, power button battery, battery life 8 months.
Half of military medals for popularizing smart bracelets in China could be given away by Xiaomi. Coarse grain companies have always been known to be price killers. Before introduction of Xiaomi Mi Band, some well-known smart bracelets in market were sold for more than 500 yuan, and some domestic bracelets were sold for 600 or 700 yuan. When Xiaomi launched 79 yuan bracelet, market was in full swing. Spending less than 100 yuan to buy a smart bracelet that is still in "retarded" stage is not a disadvantage. Currently, competing products have to bite bullet and watch price, but if price is directly reduced, old users will curse to death, so it has become a common tactic to launch new products at low prices. Later, 99 yuan Xiaomi heart rate bracelet was tantamount to throwing another bomb at competition.
(1) Mi Bracelet: The appearance is taken from design of brands such as Misfit and Fitbit, but there are no obvious signs of imitation. The quality control and stability are good, and it has step counting, sleep monitoring and notification. The reminder function can also unlock phone with Xiaomi mobile phone, and battery life is very long. If reminder is disabled, I once charged it for more than 3 months. Many users report that bracelet is easy to break and core is easy to lose.
(2) Light sensitive version of Xiaomi Mi Band: It is slightly larger than Mi Band, and it adds an optical heart rate monitor, which can realize continuous heart rate measurement, but accuracy score is not high. The price of 99 is suitable for students who grew up with heart rate bracelets to test water.
(3) Xiaomi Mi Band 2: Based on photosensitive version, an LCD screen is installed, and control is carried out by touching touch buttons at bottom of screen. The functions have not changed for most part, mainly because LCD screen can display current time and additional sports data and message reminders. Please note that reminders here only have icon tips and will not display certain content.
As an old sports watch manufacturer, Garmin has been very quick to respond to market. The first vivofit wristband, released in early 2014, featured an LCD screen and supported ANT+ heart rate monitoring. Since then, new products have been released more frequently. The introduction of optical heart rate, GPS, and Connect IQ smart platform is also quite competitive. The line of smart bracelets and watches is very rich, and their positioning is clear. His smart bracelets belong to vivo series.
(1) vivofit: Garmin's first OLED wristband can be connected to an ANT+ heart rate monitor to track wearer's heart rate. The training situation automatically sets training target for next day. After all, there is blessing of a professional sports background.
(2) vivosmart: position is higher than vivofit and shape is simple and sleek. It supports heart rate monitor, bike speedometer and VIRB sports camera. It uses a monochrome touch screen. screen and can receive various message reminders from mobile phones. In my opinion, this is most beautiful design of any Garmin bracelet.
(3) vivofit 2: Added backlight and sound reminder based on vivofit, which is more convenient for running at night.
(4) vivoactive: In fact, this is a watch with a large color touch screen, built-in Connect IQ intelligent platform, support for GPS and GLONASS dual-star positioning, support for various sports. , and can communicate with ANT+ protocol Heart rate belt and cadence monitor connection.
(5) vivosmart HR: Garmin's first wristband with built-in optical heart rate, using Elevate's own optical heart rate sensor, can provide continuous heart rate measurement and 24-hour heart rate measurement in state of rest. Heart rate recording as well as heart rate data can be sent to other sports watches via ANT+ protocol. It has a larger and higher resolution than vivosmart screen and also adds a barometric altimeter.
(6) vivofit 3: smaller screen, higher resolution. It supports Move IQ technology, which can automatically distinguish between exercise types. There are various styles and patterns of bracelets to choose from expanding fashion trend.
(7) vivoactive HR: upgraded version of vivoactive, flip LCD screen more like a wristband, add optical heart rate monitor, barometer and electronic compass, and support Move IQ and Connect IQ . This is a universal smart bracelet.
(8) vivosmart HR+:Compared to vivosmart HR, GPS and virtual running functions have been added and running function has been improved. Overall performance is similar to double-digit entry-level Garmin ForerunnerXX. row.
(9) X40 Approach: The golf-ready wristband is a golf version of vivosmart HR+ that is slightly older than vivosmart HR+ and also Garmin's first built-in wristband. Bracelet with GPS and optical heart rate monitor.
It is also an old-fashioned sports watch manufacturer with several bracelets, but first braceletsupports a Bluetooth heart rate belt to realize heart rate monitoring during exercise, and Polar's expertise in sports advice also gives it a professional aura.
(1) Loop: Polar's first smart band that is very similar to FuelBand, supports Bluetooth heart rate belt and can monitor real-time heart rate data during exercise . The dot-matrix LED screen used can display relatively rich content, and has functions of step counting, sleep, and sedentary reminder.
(2) Loop 2: Compared to previous generation, mobile phone message reminder and alarm functions have been added, but content of message cannot be displayed.
(3) Loop Crystal: A product co-launched with Swarovski, appearance has been redesigned based on Loop 2, ceramic white + printed bracelet, and has 30 vibrant crystals. Sparkling Swarovski crystals on front are a fashion accessory.
(4) A360: it is equipped with a color touch screen, and built-in optical heart rate monitor can carry out continuous heart rate measurement, and can also receive mobile phone message reminders, but only one screen can be displayed, and extra part should be displayed on mobile phone. When battery is low, screen brightness is automatically reduced to save battery life.
First let's say, "Sony Dafa is good!" There is no doubt about Sony's R&D capabilities, but smart wearables are few and far between, which shows that they have not been included in R&D priorities. . However, only a few products are good in design and have distinctive features.
(1) SmartBand SWR10: Sony's first wristband is somewhat similar to Fitbit Flex, with LEDs and physical keys that can perform step counting, sleep monitoring, vibration message reminders and smart alarms. and music management. It supports Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC, and its protection index has reached IP58.
(2) SmartBand Talk: is positioned higher than SWR10, has a curved e-ink screen, built-in microphone and speaker, and can be directly used as a Bluetooth hands-free device.
(3) SmartBand 2: Based on SWR10, added an optical heart rate monitor that can continuously measure heart rate, heart rate variability (HRV) and voltage, and protection index is upgraded to IP68.
Everyone expects software and hardware giant Microsoft to release smart watches like Google and Apple, but Microsoft gave us a smart bracelet that is more powerful than smart watches, but it doesn't look like a mature product from overall design style , lack of aesthetics and poor comfort, and lack of support for Chinese fonts also reduce desire of Chinese users to buy, but 2nd generation version finally supports Chinese early this year.
(1) MicroSoft Band: Artifact artifact artifact artifact, important things are said three times. Microsoft's first-generation wristband excelled with stacked hardware, a 1.4-inch color touch screen, optical heart rate sensor, GPS, barometer, microphone, thermometer, ambient light sensor, UV sensor, electric skin sensor, Cortana voice assistant support, and super error correction. soft keyboard input, all three major mobile phone platforms, all of above advantages. The disadvantages are also obvious, Chinese language is not supported, strap is hard, rubber skin is easy to read. But for $ 199 you can’t buy it at a loss and not deceive, one might say, quite conscientious.
(2) Microsoft Band 2: Appearance is more mature, AMOLED curved touch screen, Corning glass, barometer added, overall comfort is greatly improved, and new firmware can already support Chinese display Yes, for home use use no pressure.
Another giant, Samsung, is a restless guy, be it a smartphone or a watch. On one hand, it is heavily dependent on Google operating system, and on other hand, it wants to get rid of this shadow. and start a new business, that's why there are Bada and Tizen systems. Tizen has also been applied to more recent smartwatches and bracelets. Its products are characterized by excellent display effect and curved screen.
(1) Gear Fit: it features a 1.84" Super AMOLED touchscreen and an optical heart rate monitor. Support mobile phone message reminder, IP67 protection index.
(2) Charm: is a budget product released by Samsung earlier this year in line with fashion line. There is no display screen, only LED indicators, and functions only include step counting, sleep, and message reminders.
(3) Gear Fit 2: is expected to replace Microsoft's wristband as next-generation artifacts and is also a product of watchbands. 1.5" Super AMOLED curved touchscreen + Tizen system + 1G dual-core processor + 512MB memory + GPS + optical heart rate monitor + barometer + accelerometer + gyroscope. The equipped Tizen system has a large expansion space, and protection index has been upgraded to IP68, but now it only supports Android system.
It can be seen from list above that different types of brands have different product development ideas:
A. Smart wearable device manufacturers. Brands starting with single sensor bracelets have two main types of follow-up products: fashion, multi-color bracelets, Swarovski crystals, beautiful appearance, jewelry accessories style, etc. do not need any breakthrough in technology. After design of face is done, someone will buy it. After all, this is era of beauty, and brand representative is Misfit. Second, specialization. This type of product attracts users with a higher demand for sports. The goal is to capture market share of traditional sports watches. The brand ambassador is Fitbit. Of two paths, I am more optimistic about fashion path. Sensor one does not have too many shape and volume requirements, so it can produce more styles of products. On other hand, specialization path competes with established sporting goods manufacturers in terms of technology accumulation. It is still something of a fire, and simple sensor stacking cannot solve problem unless there are clearly differentiated products. In addition, fashion has always been a hot spot in market for a long time. Whether it is brand collaboration or mergers and acquisitions, there is a lot of room for imagination, and it is not like following two types of manufacturers inherent brand burden, and is relatively more flexible .
B. Manufacturers of professional sports equipment. Representative brands are Garmin and Polar. They have professional sports experience and many years of equipment development experience. They have significant technical and financial capabilities and can provide rich and professional. Supported by sports data, product line is focused on sports scene. These manufacturers are growing fast and will have biggest impact.on smart clothing manufacturers.
C.IT giants. Giants such as Microsoft and Samsung make computers, tablets, mobile phones and watches, and are also familiar with bracelets. Their bracelets inherit intelligence of existing products. good job in user experience. The advantage is that it is powerful, but disadvantage is that battery life is short, which is also impossible.
Three. Product recommendation
In last part, let's recommend some smart bracelets according to different needs. I can't guarantee that one recommended will be one that best suits your students' appetite, but it should be relatively reliable. . Students with different opinions can leave a message for discussion~
The base model corresponds to first stage smart bracelet mentioned above. It has simple features and is inexpensive. It is suitable for students who have never used a smart bracelet but are curious and hesitant to start. smart bracelet functions, even if dust falls, it will not be too upsetting. Mi Band and Misfit Flash are recommended here, both have their own peculiarities in appearance, and common advantage is a long battery life. Xiaomi's advantage is that it is cheap, quality control is good, function is stable, and app side is even more beautiful. There are actually few domestic bracelets that are well-made on software side. The advantage of Flash is that price is not expensive, appearance is good, and physical buttons can have a lot of room to expand.
2. Extended Style
The advanced model matches smart bracelet of second step. Sports fans can buy a bracelet with a heart rate function. If you usually have frequent messages on your mobile phone, you can opt for a push notification bracelet. Of course, it's better to buy a bracelet with both features. This section recommends Mio Fuse and Polar A360. Fuse has a built-in market-approved Mio optical heart rate sensor and it will perform well during exercise. The A360 is more versatile, with message reminders, a color touchscreen, and an optical heart rate monitor.
Many students want to buy a one-stage bracelet, which must be a universal model corresponding to third stage. Although it can never be completed in one step, such a bracelet is more powerful. You can play it for a year. Those who are half loaded will not fall behind easily. Featured here are Microsoft Band 2, Gear Fit 2, and Garmin vivoactive HR. In March of this year, support for Chinese characters was added to Microsoft Band 2, removing a major hurdle preventing home users from buying it. Gear Fit 2 features high hardware configuration and affordable price. Vivoactive HR focuses on sports scenes with a variety of built-in sports elements and Connect IQ smart platform for expansion.
Although both smart bracelet and smart watch are smart wearable devices that can be worn on wrist, their placement is different. The watch screen is larger and more powerful, while the bracelet is smaller and more fashionable. The choice depends on personal preference and real needs. If you students are interested, I will write about what smart watches to buy in 2016, and there will be more content to learn~
This article is written and authorized by netizen "Lightyear" worth buying. Due to lack of space for exchange, only essence is chosen. The full text can be found on my website "#618看我的# 2016 which smart bracelets to buy". comment area.
The copyright of this article belongs to author himself and what is worth buying, and is not allowed without permission.