The weather is dry in winter. Sometimes wearing clothes and touching others causes static electricity. I saw someone selling antistatic wristbands at Moments. I wonder if this new device has an antistatic effect?Is an antistatic wrist strap useful?
Static electricity is generated when an unbalanced charge (positive charge is not equal to negative charge) accumulates on an object or its surface and cannot form a loop current or discharge. Reduce voltage or increase resistance as much as possible, and basic principle of an antistatic wrist strap is to is to help human body to discharge in advance, thus reducing voltage and avoiding charging next time, so anti-static wristband has an anti-static effect.How to choose an antistatic wrist strap
Choose according to your needs.
Anti-static wristbands are divided into wired wristbands and wireless wristbands. Wired wristbands can help human body discharge in real time due to ground (wire), while wireless wristbands use advanced discharges and form loops for power consumption. The human body is discharged passively or actively, and wire bracelets are not convenient for everyday use, and are suitable for people who often come into contact with high-precision devices; wireless bracelets are very convenient to use and suitable for ordinary people, but there is no need to buy those that are especially exaggerated in advertising, and power consumption scheme is preferred way.What can be worn on human body to get rid of static metal products
Holding metal objects such as keys and bracelets can help prevent static electricity because these metals can conduct electricity in front of body so body is not affected by static electricity.Rub hand cream
Besides, if you are concerned about static electricity on your hands, you can put some hand cream on your hands, which can effectively reduce static electricity.Spray moisturizing spray
Static electricity is easy to produce in winter because climate is dry in winter. If air is humid enough, static electricity will be reduced. Therefore, to eliminate static electricity, you can also make a small spray with water. Retaining moisture can also reduce static electricity.Antistatic tips in winter
1. Maintain a certain humidity in room. Wash floor frequently, spray water frequently or use a humidifier to humidify air, take a bath frequently, and change clothes frequently to remove static charge accumulated on surface of human body.
2. After undressing, gently touch wall with your hand, and before touching doorknob or faucet, also touch wall with your hand to "release" static electricity in your body so that static electricity does not hurt you.
3. Choose soft and smooth cotton or silk knitted underwear and underwear, and try not to wear chemical fiber clothing to minimize harm of static electricity.
4. If it is located on equipment (such as a refrigerator), connect ground wire to chassis of equipment so that static electricity can be dissipated.
5. To avoid static electricity, you can first touch door, doorknob, faucet, chair back, bed rail, etc. with small metal objects (such as keys) to discharge static electricity, and then touch them to your hands.
6. The soles of shoes are basically insulators and body cannot discharge accumulated static electricity. Often exercising barefoot on ground allows body to be in contact with ground at zero distance, so that static electricity can be released in time.